University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >
Now viewing page 22 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 2/14/2020 1:31 PM (#28806 - in reply to #703)
Subject: Re: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

Good Evening Dear Friend Ahmad

Fascinating dream and prologue... Impelled me to go back to your thread commencement... Wondering if there were some echoed elements... White horses, white marks on foreheads...Satan, and pale horse of Acopalypse... Messenger and Islam...

Great sharing of 'big dream' work.... Appreciations

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 2/14/2020 1:37 PM (#28807 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Ahmad, was re-reading a book by John S. Dunne called The Reasons of the Heart, where he cites what he says is a one line ancient/traditional African love poem that goes:

"I walk alone"

Not sure of its provenance... Ever come across that?

All the best to you and yours
P
Danjummai
Posted 2/15/2020 8:16 PM (#28810 - in reply to #28807)

PhD Alumni

Ah, Sir Paul!
I welcome you once more to the dream world where nothing is the exclusive reserve of The Very Few. I am not that literary but have read a couple of the works of my idol English poets; Wordsworth, Shelly and Keats to mention but a few. You do not need any (literary) background to be a dreamer. The process of interpretion and actualization of dream is what is subjective; requiring patience and maturity, to paint true/not apocalyptic pictures or conclusions. Anything, like in the setting in dreams, could be said to be within that context. You made your point in your appreciation to Time To Be Man. The question as to whether anyone can govern or is governed by their dreams is best suited to be posted to authorities like Freud. I am a mere Metaphysical(not Religious) Dreamer Paul. You are not implying that this Thread is propagating any particular belief pattern in its dream content, are you? There's no harm if you are Pal. That's the way the cookies crumble. It is allowed!!! We respect each others' perspectives and will look forward to more inputs from you and the rest of us on board.

Shalom!
Ahmad.
Paul Joseph
Posted 2/16/2020 7:22 AM (#28813 - in reply to #28810)

PhD Alumni

Hi Dear Ahmad

So sorry if I gave any 'propagation ' inference: absolutely not.. Was just responding to the dream elements as I felt them..

My question re: the one line poem was a genuine enquiry

Ps, for my birthday today I took charge of a Kalimba which I understand has African heritage as a Mbira

Blessings
Paul
Paul Joseph
Posted 2/16/2020 7:33 AM (#28815 - in reply to #28813)

PhD Alumni

Ps as for ideas, philosophy and beliefs we may be all unseeing occupants of the room with an Elephant, seeking to grasp its nature
mruppert
Posted 2/16/2020 7:40 AM (#28816 - in reply to #28813)

Expert

Hello all:
Dreams always say what they mean; we just don't understand the language they speak.

Happy Trails!
Marty

mruppert
Posted 2/16/2020 6:22 PM (#28817 - in reply to #28810)

Expert

Coleridge, Lord Byron?

What about Mrs. Shelly..........Percy Shelly, Wordsworth, and Keats are dusty books on shelves and not very Googled-Mrs. Shelley's book is read by a vast number of students across my country to this minute, and rightly so. What dreams might a seventeen year old girl had to produce such a work of literary art?

The Wedding Guest Who Beat His Breast,

Marty

Danjummai
Posted 2/16/2020 6:33 PM (#28818 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

That's what I thought Marty, Hi!

Take for instance some dreams here on this thread that foretold election victories. Lucid dreaming we call it. We have everything within. I wonder why Dr. Paul targets his critiques on trivialities when he is at liberty to query everything posted here and be answered by each canto. Happy Birthday Sir Paul, all the same. You will be disappointed perhaps to learn that you are more African than I am. Although I lived all my life here, in Truth, I am like a fish in a pond. I do my things as I feel /like them. I haven't heard of your African Poet. I will Google up.

I appreciate you All!!!

Shalom!
Ahmad.
Paul Joseph
Posted 2/17/2020 5:41 AM (#28819 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Apologies again Dr Ahmad... No targeting and no critiques intended ...

Best of everything to everyone
Paul
Danjummai
Posted 2/17/2020 1:19 PM (#28820 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

No Kidding, Dr. Paul, so sorry if you are taking it personal. Please forgive my indulgence. For what I believe, you've not offended me or anyone here. Welcome to UMS Academic Society once more. My Birthday Wish: I wish Dr. Paul Joseph Many More Years of Academic; Excellence & Bliss. I didn't find you and our muses, Marty... on Facebook's UMS Students and Alumni page or the Friends of Christene Breese page, I would have sent you a lovely card.

Marty, that extraordinary ability with Mrs. Shelly, do you think it was Automatic Writing as it is known in the books?

Love&Light,
Ahmad.
Paul Joseph
Posted 2/17/2020 2:51 PM (#28821 - in reply to #28820)

PhD Alumni

Nothing for you to be sorry for Ahmad... Thanks for your good wishes; I am but a social media wilderness man!
Cheers
Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 2/17/2020 2:53 PM
Danjummai
Posted 2/17/2020 5:03 PM (#28822 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Then We are Good Mate!
All the best...

Ahmad.
Danjummai
Posted 3/22/2020 1:58 PM (#28834 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

CORONA-19
19-03-2020
PROLOGUE: Here is one of the several tragedies meted Mankind in the history of its age-long journey towards perfection and absolute freedom. It is only a few months back that the world was hit and squirming in dread in what many believed was the beginning of third world war. The die was swiftly cast. The US and Iran playing central roles in the imbroglio that gutted fearsome Iranian Republican Guard General, Sulaimani by the US and the subsequent retaliation of Iran targeting US military bases in Iraq. So has been the rigorous history of our collective existence on planet earth from one shift to the other, rocking and dealing devastating blows on our physical being and collective consciousness.
The Corona Virus pandemic is a few weeks old. What perhaps the negative force did not gain from starting a third world war, it is now making up in disguise. We are to force ourselves to reconnect with our beings. We have lost so many values and fruits of the soul and for that the fracture or the so many depreciations visible in all the spheres of our lives. So vulnerable we are and unfortunately the nature of covid-19 is a deepening rage and capacity to extinct Mankind, regardless of race, creed and geographical location. Negativity’s method this time is not triggering physical battles with arms of mass destruction but more; quick and inexplicable manner of death, mass scale quarantine and lock downs on all our means of subsistence. These are our worse fears. But being in touch with the Source reminds us of one vital characteristics of the negative force which is fear. Negativity thrives on gullibility and fear. These, all the more factors on why we need to collectively dive deep into our souls and being to fight back. There is no such thing as Unknown in Metaphysics. Of course there is fear which is a part of our untamed human nature, fear if thoroughly tended entrenches love of all in our souls. Such was my rumination that night about the dreaded COVID-19. I know Satan is wagging its beautiful ass in jubilation for the tight spot it, for the umpteenth time, had reached in bundling children of a perpetual rival. But how soon would this great episode end before we forget and be greeted with others. Two-Three Months? I think it all depends on the collective light we could muster to send our SOS home. Individually, I am optimistic it will die down much sooner. It was time for my late night movie and behold: PIONEER One episode 1. I watched and slept.
DREAM: I was above, watching my bedroom from atop. My view centered on my green meditation carpet on which sat a beautiful woman with her two palms lifted up. On a second glance I saw that the woman was the Nurse character in the Pioneer Movie who had strong feelings for Uri the alien with complicated health issues from Mars.
Danjummai
Posted 6/20/2020 10:29 AM (#28864 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

"CHINA ATTACKS IRAN - 19-06-2020"

"China has succeeded in attacking Iran," a man seated opposite me said directly to me and I awoke.

Aftermath:
What readily came to mind was the early strikes of the deadly corona virus which was said to have simultaneously hit Iran, the US and then the rest of the world. God Knows Better.

Shalom!!!

Ahmad
Ophiucus
Posted 6/21/2020 4:55 AM (#28865 - in reply to #28864)

Forum Administrator

Thanks Ahmad for keeping lit the dream flame

Namaste Shalom Amigo
Jump to page : < ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 >
Now viewing page 22 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)